It is with great pride and pleasure that we present within these covers a comprehensive
portrait of the Bombay Cambridge School, a new star appearing on Pune,s Educational
We are delighted to introduce You to Bombay Cambridge School,a progressive,child
centered,co-educational school ,committed to providing quality education for all
its student.the school strives for educational innovation and academic excellence.It
is lively caring community of which we are justly pround
At Bombay Cambridge School the learning process is seen as one that is both challenging
and enjoyable.we belive education should foster creativity,independent thinking,exploration
and experimentation as a life long process.Our student are encouraged to develop
sound ethical values-kindness,respect and integrity are instilled within a safe
and nurturing environment.
Our aim is to develop student who are aware ,socially responsible,creative,clear
thinking,explorative and with good self-management and interactive skills.qualities
so necessary to meet the challenges of a rapidly changing society
Bombay Cambridge School,s child-centered philosophy allows children to learn through
play by exploring their environment at their own developmental pace.Each child receives
the attention needed to progress from the tentative beginning preschooler to confident
secure child who is ready for normal schooling.And as a parent, you will have extensive
opportunities to learn from the teacher as you work together in the classrooms and
outdoors.Not only will your children denefit from their experience--You will too!
Bombay Cambridge School is defining a new type of education.We welcome you to our
school,join us as we advance to new frontiers of knowledge and education.
With Warm And Sincere Regards!
Mr.Sukesh S.Shetty (Director)
Recommendations To Guardians
- Check your ward's almanac daily. Do sign the remarks if any, and take necessary
- It is always advisable to write to the school about the problems of your ward for
seeking guidance. Your letters will be replied to after discussion with the concerned
- See that your ward carries books/exercise books according to the Time Table for
that day. No extra books are allowed.
- Children should not bring crackers, colors, etc. to the school.
- Children should not distribute gifts as a part of birthday celebrations. Distribution
of sweets is restricted to toffees. No birthday treats are allowed in the school.
- Your ward should be instructed to be careful about his/her things. There should
be a name tag on blazers, sweaters, school caps and water bottles. Expensive articles
like mobiles, electronic gadget, calculator etc. should not be brought to school.
They are also not allowed to wear jewellery to school. In case of violation of this
rule the article will be confiscated. The school bears no responsibility for articles
lost in school.
- If your ward is absent from school he must make up for all the work missed by him.
- Plan further education of your wards beyond the school well in advance, so that
they are eligible to compete for admission to the maximum number of institutions
of higher education.
- In case of change of phone number / e-mail id, please intimate the school so that
SMS / mails related to fee reminders or other urgent communications can be sent.
- It is mandatory for parents to come to school twice a year according to the dates
given, to discuss the over-all performance and progress of their child.
- Check the school portal daily. Please Read the Almanac Carefully.
- 1. Students who come to school by private transport should report on time failing
which they will be sent back home.
- 2. Bullying and use of foul language are
- 3. No student shall indulge in any of the following practices
- (a) spitting in or near the school building, whistling or shouting (b) Disfiguring
or damaging school property (c) Rowdyism or rude behaviour (d) Use of violence in
any form (e) Casteism, communalism or practice of untouchability.
- 4. Once the
student has come to school, parents should refrain from taking them home on half
day l. Parents will personally come to pick up their wards in the case of an emergency.
5. The observance of rules of discipline of the school and good behavior is an essential
condition for a student's continuance in the school. In case a student violates
the school rules, indulges in any form of indiscipline, strict actions like expulsion,
suspension/rustication shall be taken against the student.
- 6. The school reserves
the right to suspend or take strict disciplinary action against a student whose
diligence or progress is constantly unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to
- 7. Expensive watches, fountain pens, mobiles, i-pods, i-Pads
etc are not allowed.
- 8. If any of these prohibited items are confiscated they will be returned to the
parents only at the end of the academic year.
- 9. Students should not carry cash
for their personal use.